Saturday, November 24, 2007

Second Students' Camp to be held in December!

In August of this year the CML team was blessed to minister to 13 awesome students.

We are anticipating another amazing week of ministry as we prepare for our next students' camp in December.

We plan to return to Kanga Boys' High School, and already have 42 students interested in attending.

The camp will be held from Tuesday 11th of December to Sunday 16th of December, 2007. Our theme will be "Balanced for Life" and the program will include the following topics:

Who is God?, Who is man (Original Creation)?, Spirit/Soul & Body, Who are we in Christ?, Self-Esteem, Peer Pressure, Emotional Issues, Relationships, HIV/AIDS Awareness, Moral Purity, Media, Drug/Substance Abuse, Life Purpose, Academic Excellence, Career Choice & Development, Christian Leadership.

Our anticipated budget for the camp is approximately Kshs 140,000/ which is just over USD$2,000.

We trust the Lord to work through our resources and the excellent team of facilitators to abundantly impact the lives of the young people in attendance. It is only through the transforming power of our Lord Jesus Christ that lives are truly changed.

Following are just some of the comments from the students' who attended our August Camp:

"I am transformed. I am inspired. From here I have a vision in life."
"If all the weeks of my life could be like this week!"
"I have personally gained and experienced Christian growth."
"I was renewed spiritually."
"I've learned the qualities of Christian leadership."

1 comment:

Tishona Marie said...

I like the updates on the blog. The December camp sounds great! Wish I could be there. I love the comments you have added from the students at the other camp. God is definately moving in the lives of the students in Kenya!